Fantasy Cricket is one of the best parts of Fantasy Sports Genre. In this online game, you get to create your virtual team on real players and score based on their performance in real life matches. This match is based on your skill, not luck. The players that you select should be based on facts and figures not just whims and fancies. In this game, the skill with which you select your players predominates over the elements of luck and chance.
There are a few things you can keep in mind while preparing your best lineup for Fantain Fantasy Cricket.
- · The players you pick for Fantasy Sports is purely based on the individual and not the team he plays for.
- · The type of cricket being played matters. Players selected for a test match could be different from those in a T20. Batsmen tend to walk away with the game in a T20 more often.
- · Read the pitch report and the weather conditions of the venue of the game.
- · Based on the above, decide the team composition. The number of batsmen and bowlers you want on the team depends on the pitch. It also helps you decide between fast bowlers and spinners.
- · Look at the strengths and the weaknesses of both the teams. You have a limit of picking only seven players from each team. Choose wisely to balance the talent. Pick the top performers. This is a fantasy lineup, not a favourite players’ team.
- · Look at the past performances, the latest performances and the current form of the player. Don’t pick your players based on just reputation.
- · The history of the player also includes his scores against the team he is playing against now. The track record speaks volumes as well.
- · The return on investment makes a difference. If you think a player is too overpriced and is not worth his performance, drop him. A player who can participate in more than one role might be worth the price. Even if he does not contribute with the bat, chances are he might with the ball or with impeccable fielding. Keep an eye on your funds all the time.
- · Keep a track on the injuries and personal commitments as well. Watch the Fantain App’s news. Stay informed and on top. The player should be available.
- · If the wicket-keeper is a good batsman, he is a safe bet.
- · Bowlers who can take on the opposition in the middle overs are good to add.
- · Pick your captain and vice captain well. They will give you added points.
- · Make a list with categories. First choice players who will be on your team no matter what. Good value players who will guarantee your return on investment. Low priced players who could be your winner.
The fantasy cricket team is best prepared by those who have done their homework well. Pick well and do not let your heart take over completely. A player makes for a good add irrespective of the team he plays for as long as he performs well and is consistent. He is your winner. Don’t ignore your gut feelings though.